Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I FalL Forever

The professor continued to speak of things I needed to hear, things I wanted to hear, but things I didn’t hear. Instead, I merely cast my eyes down upon my page and my pen began to freely write across the tablet spilling out thoughts long suppressed. It hurt to think such thoughts, but it hurt even more see them manifest out on the white page in the middle of the populated room. I felt as if I were bleeding, bleeding right there across the page, saturating it with everything that I am. Though it all hurt, it hurt to see every word work its way across the page, it hurt even more to think of Ashley, it hurt to hear her name, it hurt to think of it, and it hurt to say it.

AlL I know is that I'm tired of being alone.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home