Friday, November 04, 2005

MM/. 2

Talking with MM again today, usually every Friday we go into an hour or so discussion. She wasn't all-seductive, as she usually is, which worried me some. Last time we talked she said something to the effect of, "you're pretty self conscious", which in turn is a negative attribute, considering how those type of girls work. It doesn’t bother me though, I just hope its not one of those scenarios in which the decision is made arbitrarily for you. Instead of saying, "Let's @!#@" (as she would) it reduces her argument to "I don’t have time for that bullshit, I'll find someone serious."

I began to expand that onward and I hope that that simple concept doesn’t encompass my life. I hope that others haven’t simple labeled me according to what I’ve done and in turn thrown me into some arbitrary pile of, "that guy isn't serious." The more I think about it, the more I think that’s how things have turned out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home