Monday, December 12, 2005

Bad, bad writings

I posted an online story. I suppose it would be a big deal to thousands of poor impoverished writers trying to get published - though not me. I posted it for the soul purpose of getting some feedback either an "Eh...not bad" or a "Nice work, I like!" or a "Dude...stay away from the whole writing idea" but unfortunately the critics are silent. As it stands it has been about a week since I’ve published it, though no feedback as of yet - and the story will soon be falling off the "recent" list into the oblivious archives of the internet.

Reading over the story I find the introduction is the weakest part, I believe I was too vague, that my references to life were too subtle and that no one will understand or make the connection. No big deal, I wrote it in about one night, proofread it the next day so what do you expect? Anyways, here is the link:

Narratethis - Beautiful Disaster

Check out my signature, it is rather interesting. I pulled it off of an episode of "Ghost in the Shell" which in turn pulled it from "The Catcher in the Rye." I find that fitting that I would pull something genuine from a second hand source, something symbolic about the disconnection from the actual source or something like that.

"You know what I'd do? I mean, if I had my god#$%^ choice? I'd just be a catcher in the rye and all."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home