Monday, December 12, 2005

Foiled!

Basically today was a day in which everyone wraps up the end of the semester tasks and begins to look towards the next semester. In the ML, my campus work-study, we started blocking-off hours in which we will work next semester. So naturally MM and I sign up together, namely so I can go on with my social degradation and she can amuse herself for about an hour or so. Unfortunately two other chicks, I'll refer to them as the red-headed twins, signed up for our block as well so they will be there, with us, like one large happy family...


Translation - MM won't go into her typical tyrant about sex and the like, or maybe she will; though I would be rather uncomfortable if she did. Something about talking blatantly about sex in a crowd is just so....so...


...trash.

Anyways, I don’t honestly care. In TMAT we had a final exam that turned out to be pure busy work - we took a group test, a group test! Completely pathetic. Anyways, it ended up that we had to print up something for the project and as a result my group and I ran down to the ML to print out some documents. So I enter, and it turns out MM was there with one of her "guys", which I found rather disturbing. Something about the idea of an easy chick was appealing, though I never truly grasped the flip side to that coin - the fact that there are about a half-dozen guys thinking the same thing. I'm honestly glad things never worked out, and this time, as is every time, I can walk away playing the song "I walk alone" with confidence....


...For about three weeks until reality sets in. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home